Travel afar + Meet exciting people!

Most of us have that on top of our dream bucketlist, don't we?

Let me tell you, it's easier than you think. From my own personal experience of traveling, I know that places are always about people. Experiences are about people. Eat Pray Love ratifies that, so does The Art of Travel.

But let's not get all philosophical here and get to the point! There's some SUPER exciting stuff happening in the travel world in early 2011, and I can't wait to share that with my readers...

Simply put, we're talking of collective travel experiences, and how! Read on...

1. The Road Junky Sahara Retreat

Road Junky Sahara Retreat
Original image by Alex Lichtenberger

What: 5 days in the desert. 50 people from around the world. The stuff of legends!
When: 18-22 January, 2011
How: Details and Registration here. Make your own travel plans to get to Morocco.
Cost: €199 


Disclaimer:

This is a referral promotion, which means I'd make a commission if you book through the registration link. Sure I'd love a few extra bucks but this is an experience I'd love to be a part of myself (and I'm definitely considering!)




2. Circumnavigation of India ... by Train!



The Great Indian Circular Railway Challenge
What: 15 days of train journey all around incredible India
When: 18 Feb - 5 March, 2011
Where: Starting Mumbai, India and circumnavigating the whole country!
How: Details here.
Cost: £200 (US $320)

Seriously, you're still here?!

0 comments: