First thoughts on NYC / USA

Made it to New York City / The USA! 

The primary agenda of my visit here is my oldest pal Dru's wedding.
But being my first ever trip, I had to visit my dear friend Nick Gray in New York first.
He asked me to write "Quick notes about my first impressions of his country / city."

IMG_3416
Nick and me at the Metropolitan Museum of Art - he runs exclusive 'Museum Hack' tours of it.

Welcome to the MET
Welcome to The MET - came straight here after a 17 hour flight, BOM-KWI-LHR-JFK

Discover America
All the resources I put together for my epic one month trip of the USA.

Washington Square Park
Washington Square Park - this was like a better version of Shivaji Park back home!

Nick's note for his neighbors
Nick was kind enough to write this awesome note for his friendly neighbours!

The Yellow Cab, Hot Dog vendor and Sightseeing Bus #NYC
An open deck NYC sightseeing bus, a hot dog vendor and the ubiquitous Yellow Cab.

0 comments: